This privacy statement only covers Hsin Chu Armed Force Hospital websites. It does not cover all sites that can be linked to from this site. When you are leaving this site and moving to an outside website, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
Information Collection and Use
Depending on the service being provided, all or part of the following information may be collected from visitors:
- NO personal information, like names and addresses, are collected when you simply browse through the website, read pages, or download information.
- In order to receive or use online applications and personalization services on our website, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself, including your name, ID number, addresses, etc.
- Our site automatically gathers and stores certain technical information about your visit, such as IP address, duration of visits, types of browser and page views. This information never identifies who you are and is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. It will only be analyzed to create summary statistics about site traffic and browsing behaviour.
- We have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Your personal information will not be modified or deleted unless upon your request or subject to the following conditions:
(1) requested by authorized law enforcement;
(2) to protect your rights and ownership of data,
(3) under the legal obligation of the site management.
- No personal information will be rented, sold or shared to any individual or organization, except for
(1) compliance with legal process,
(2) disclosure as required by law,
(3) and protecting the rights, property or personal safety of the Hsin Chu Armed Force Hospital, its users and the public.
- Personal information collected by this site is transmitted by 128-bit SSL protocol to safeguard against unauthorized access or malicious invasion by any third party.
Your Registration Obligations
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the site’s registration form in order to use online applications and personalization features on this site.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our service (or any portion thereof).
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account.
You agree to immediately notify us by email of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- You agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. If you share a computer with another user, or use our services on a public computer, please remember to close the browser to prevent other users from reading your personal information and e-mail, or accessing member-only areas.
- You agree not to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
Feedback and Inquiry
- You are welcome to complain by email about violation of this policy found on this site.
To ensure that this site remains available to all users, security policies, measures and management systems are developed and deployed to safeguard against unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Any unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this site are strictly prohibited and subject to legal liabilites.