The Nursing Home of the Armed Forces Hsinchu Hospital has 24- hour services.
- Doctor’s visits every day.
- Professional nursing care.
- Rehabilitation treatment.
- Nutrition care.
- Daily care.
- Leisure activities.
2. Common illnesses
- Senility, body function degeneration.
- Apoplexy and, paralysis, mobility problems.
- Chronic disease patients who need long-term care.
- Post-hospital rehabilitation.
- Early senility and dementia.
3. Not Qualified to Stay in the Nursing Home
- Infectious diseases.
- Infectious skin diseases.
- Peracute diseases.
- Able to move on one’s own: NT$28,000 / month
- Assistance needed: NT$30,000 / month
- N-G tube feeding: NT$33,000 / month
- Long-term respiratory ventilation: NT$38,000 / month
5. Our Advantages
- A DOH chartered public nursing home.
- All personnel hold certification.
- Doctor’s visits every day. The NHI is used in cases where medical treatment is needed.
- Modern rehabilitation facilities with professional staff, and no charge for recovery treatment (paid by NHI).
- Centralized air conditioning, oxygen, and phlegm- suction equipment.
- Complete fire-fighting equipment.
- Comfortable room with furniture and bathroom. Armrests along hallways and in bathrooms.
- n the same location as the hospital.
- The hospital can provide residents with full medical treatment.